The New »LèGéNd« Clan FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm banned, never played on ur server before ^^

3 posters

Go down

I'm banned, never played on ur server before ^^ Empty I'm banned, never played on ur server before ^^

Post by +UniQ+ Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 13:10

Hey,

I'm playing UT2004 for about 1 week and today I tried the first time to connect to your instagib.ctf server but it's says that I'm banned before even connecting and checking my files.

Well I've never been to this server before and never connected. I also don't use any kind of unpermitted software. Just installed the game 1 week ago and started to play Instagib online. Cool

So would you mind to get my IP working again on your servers? It's 92.203.25.234 with BanID#17785, that's what it's saying all the time.

Or at least please tell me why I'm banned for. Rolling Eyes

greetz

PS: My ingame name is the same as my registered name in this forum.

+UniQ+

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

I'm banned, never played on ur server before ^^ Empty Re: I'm banned, never played on ur server before ^^

Post by Admin Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 13:46

this is an utan ban, so you cannot get on any servers who had utanban enabled, like our server and servers for clanbase wars.
the Dboz and ass server don't have a utanban mutator on it, so thats why you can play there.

this is the reason from utan why your guid is bannend.

Game:Unreal Tournament 2004
Ban ID:17785
Date:30/08/2008 03:43
Admin:Limited
Offender:Unknown
GUID:651fb1cc06f1e0777a53585b987dcf7b
IP Address:N/A
Reason:Aimbot
Other Reason:Stolen/Warez CD key
Region:Europe
Evidence:N/A
Other Information:N/A

13/09/2008 15:45
IvanPeso: I saw this guy botting on one server with IP: 82.39.175.160 and this GUID

03/09/2008 17:32
ultimax: Because its my friend and he dont have Warez UT - he have full original UT from shop...Thank you

03/09/2008 17:32
ultimax: HI - Can you describe me, why you make this BAN ?

03/09/2008 17:28
ultimax:

01/09/2008 15:07
leeb3: magic
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://www.legendclan.eu

Back to top Go down

I'm banned, never played on ur server before ^^ Empty Re: I'm banned, never played on ur server before ^^

Post by +UniQ+ Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 13:57

I don't get it, sry. Can you describe the problem? What can I do?

+UniQ+

Back to top Go down

Post by hellboy Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 14:03

+UniQ+ wrote:I don't get it, sry. Can you describe the problem? What can I do?

obviously have someone seen you using an aimbot (maybe not you but atleast someone with that guide)

here is the adres to get banappeal for utan

I'm banned, never played on ur server before ^^ Beenbanned Been Banned By UTAN?

If you have been banned by UTAN and want to know why, please visit the appeals forums. Please be sure to read the rules of the reply forum before posting, otherwise your appeal may be ignored.
hellboy
hellboy
Clanleader and Administrator

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://www.legendclan.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by +UniQ+ Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 14:50

Thanks to your appeals forums I was able to contact Epic Games via e-mail and they sent me a new CD-Key since I bought the game 1 week ago!

My key was kinda cracked or something, I didn't get it, but now everything's working all right. Smile

See you on your server 224 Razz

+UniQ+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down