The New »LèGéNd« Clan FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could I see my IP address be unbanned ?

2 posters

Go down

Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Empty Could I see my IP address be unbanned ?

Post by Ze Sat 12 Jun 2010 - 12:57

Hi Guys !

I'm here to request my address IP to be unbanned from your server Smile
I don't know why I'm banned, since I've never installed one of thoses cheat-bot-system-stuff on my computer ever.

But I usually play the game from two different places :

- from my office, where I play from a dynamic IP
- from my house where I have a static IP address (which is 78.226.12.172)

My nickName is Ze, maybe ZeLearner (I don't know where I was banned !)

Can you give me the reason of my ban ? If it is because of a cheating device, is there a place / software / where I can check if this shit is on my system right now ?

I'm not a hard-core gamer on this game, I play it once a week and I'm disappointed to see I can't connect to your servers which are always full of potentials frag-mates Smile

Thanks in advance Smile

Ze

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Empty Re: Could I see my IP address be unbanned ?

Post by Admin Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 0:07

Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Icon_question still i need your guide to look into it.

settings ---> game ---> bottom of the screen you will find the unique ID.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://www.legendclan.eu

Back to top Go down

Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Empty Re: Could I see my IP address be unbanned ?

Post by Ze Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 12:44

Admin wrote:Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Icon_question still i need your guide to look into it.

71D5BC23-50A20816-A36B2CD2-C7EE76EC

Thanks Smile

Ze

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 17:47

Ze wrote:
Admin wrote:Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Icon_question still i need your guide to look into it.

Thanks Smile

you have a cracked ut2004 from the internet Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Icon_evil , because a lot of ppl en ofcourse also cheaters used that guide so thats why the guide is bannend.
so if you want to play on the legend servers you have to buy a legal copy of ut2004 in a store or on the internet. Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Icon_smile

like bol.com or online by http://www.gog.com/en/frontpage/

Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Icon_biggrin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://www.legendclan.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ze Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 18:41

Admin wrote:
Ze wrote:

Thanks Smile

you have a cracked ut2004 from the internet Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Icon_evil , because a lot of ppl en ofcourse also cheaters used that guide so thats why the guide is bannend.
so if you want to play on the legend servers you have to buy a legal copy of ut2004 in a store or on the internet. Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Icon_smile

like bol.com or online by http://www.gog.com/en/frontpage/

Could I see my IP address be unbanned ? Icon_biggrin

My game was bought on gog.com Sad
I have the box bersion too, but one of the CDs is missing Sad

Whatever, thanks to have paid attention to my problem Smile

Ze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum